Random thoughts and musings. Published by the Preying Manti themselves.

Monday, November 20, 2006

We are all here for you Woods.

Woody, I know that there is not much you can say in a situation such as this. I have been through it before with my dad, and we all know how hard these times can be. It's nice to know that at least your mom was with family. I'm so incredibly sorry for your loss, and just know that you will always have your friends there for you. You need anything at all, let us know, we all love you.
Wyz

4 comments:

Mats Mrozov said...

Stay strong Woody! We are all going to be here for you no matter what, just say the word. The pain never goes away, but it gets easier with time. Stay positive and remember all the good things! I wish nothing but the best for you and your family.

Steve said...

Matt is right, we are all here for you Woods. I hope your family can reflect and celebrate your mothers life. I wish your family all the best. you let us know if you need anything and im sure we will do it for you.

Stash the Polock said...

Love you Woods!!! My condolences go out to you and your family. It is great to hear that she went the way she wanted too. Savor the moment, as many don't get a chance to say goodbye.

Chrissy Hotdogs said...

I think by now that you know that there isn't anything we wouldn't do to help you out Woodrow. I wish I could be there physically, but if you need anything you have an enormous amount of support all of us, so feel free to reach out to any of us.