Random thoughts and musings. Published by the Preying Manti themselves.

Saturday, November 18, 2006

Fuck you cancer

All,

With a heavy heart, I wanted to let you all know that my my succumbed to her cancer early this morning. She put up one hell of a fight, more than any of us thought possible, and more than any of us ourselves could have handled. She was an amazing woman right to the end. She died in the company of our entire family, at home, and in the arms of her beloved husband Bill, the way that she wanted and requested to go.

We are still working out the details for the services, but I believe it will be a Tuesday / Wednesday celebration. I'll Let you know more as details become available. Thank you all for your thoughts and support. I know for certain that my mom can rest easy knowing that I have such a great group of friends to help me through this.

Woody


UPDATE:

For anyone who would like to attend, here is the info.

Visitation:
Ahlgrim and Sons Funeral Home
330 W. Golf Rd.
Tuesday 3:00pm - 8:00pm

Funeral:
Lord of Life Lutheran Church
119 W. Wise Rd.
Wednesday 11:00am