Random thoughts and musings. Published by the Preying Manti themselves.

Tuesday, November 07, 2006

RAIN in the Forecast


ATTENTION, please make sure your women show up for the game. Sure as shit, rain is definitely in the forecast for Saturday. There is only a 30% chance, but this could still scare girls away. Be a man and make sure they don't puss out, actually make sure you don't puss out either! After bowling on saturday, I have confirmed at least 11 girls will be playing. That equates to at least 21 people total for football (I'm sure there will be more). This could be the biggest game we've ever had. Girl on girl action promised. DON'T LET A LITTLE RAIN RUIN THIS!!! Keep on Truckin'

9 comments:

The Friendly Hebrew said...

Matt, I love your excitement, and believe me buddy i am excited as well. It should be one fun time. Wyz, how is the replacement girl going? Best of luck to you

Davey Boy said...

I think Garrett should not be allowed to play for such a gay post

Chrissy Hotdogs said...

I didn't know we knew that many girls...

Biff said...

Homework, what are you Jerry? What's next, you cannot play because you do not want dirt in your car?

Davey Boy said...

Mighty defensive there Patrick....

Woody_girl said...

Homework in a master's program?... You must be doing something wrong...

Woody_girl said...

Homework in a master's program?... You must be doing something wrong...

Woody_girl said...

Apparently I (Woodrow) forgot my username and password, but I found out that James' username and password are both Woody...

Woody_girl said...

So, someone with a lot of time on their hands and a sick sense of humor needs to log on as James (username: Woody | password: Woody) and change his entire profile... That would really throw his friends off...