Random thoughts and musings. Published by the Preying Manti themselves.

Thursday, November 09, 2006

Turkey Day Approaching Quickly


3 Things Need Attention: 1.) Does anybody want to go to Penny Road Pub on November 22 for the Turkey Testicle Festival? There will be bands (that one Tool coverband will be there, they are good, if the sound works this time), a testicle eating contest, and they are open until like 4am. 2.) Anybody have any ideas on the Thanksgiving 2 celebration?? I've heard some ideas, but nothing concrete. 3.) Turkey Bowl will be here before we know it. This is more of a reminder for you guys. It will most likely be early due to field availability and our wonderful friends who have salmon to eat! Times will come at a later date. Also note, I don't know anything about you guys. I'm not even sure what your names are. Keep on Truckin'

9 comments:

Stash the Polock said...

1) Sounds like fun, I would love to go, don't think i could stay out till 4 am though on a Wed night. Don't have any sick days left to waste.
2) Thanksgiving 2! I'm up for anything, just let me know when and where. We could always have it at my girl Annie's house if we have no where else to go.
3) Cool, i'm confused too. But I know what my name is!

Mats Mrozov said...

NOTE: The 22nd is the night before Turkey/Salmon Day.

Woody_girl said...

James is ready for Thanksgiving 2 because James loves all that Thanksgiving has to offer, and James is up what ever when ever... That's the creedo James lives by...

Tim said...

I like extra money!

Biff said...

Hi I was looking at this blog for turkey and I found it.

Mats Mrozov said...

Someone want to comment on the questions at hand?? No more gay anonymous posts!! Go peddle your crap somewhere else fag!!

Davey Boy said...

1) Beilat - I don't think you will need a sick day, the next day is Thanksgiving. Matt - Being that it is a Wednesday we have a game that night (7:15), and I plan on hitting On The Rocks.

2) Don't think Erin and I have enough room for this one. I nominate someone with a house to host (there are only 2). We should do it on Friday the 24th because we have soccer playoffs on Sunday the 26th.

3) Turkey Bowl should be at 10 AM - then maybe we can get it going by noon.

Davey Boy said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Stash the Polock said...

Sweet it is Thanksgiving the next day huh? Thanks Davey boy!!!