Random thoughts and musings. Published by the Preying Manti themselves.

Monday, October 23, 2006

Saturday Football?



We should get it organized for Saturday. It should be around 1 or 2 so people can sleep in eventhough sleep is overrated. It was entertaining in the slop and we could only hope that the ground is going to get more sloppy. I was born a mudder. My father was a mudder. My mother was a mudder. I hope this picture will bring out some excitement to rub some mud in somebody's face.

6 comments:

Stash the Polock said...

Like the excitement you got in the picture below?

The Friendly Hebrew said...

Mr. the biff is correct. Saturday football is good for me. I will be there at 12:30 like usual, and hope to see everyone else there as well at that time.

Biff said...

I will personally call him to inform Greg of the situation.

Mats Mrozov said...

Is this for real this weekend? Because I'd like to push it later in the afternon if possible, like 2pm, if not, no worries. Biff, since you've taken it upon yourself to plan it, you've taken the responsibility of making sure everyone shows up! Thanks! hahahaha!

Biff said...

Would you like to have a football game on sunday instead Mroz. Enough with your negativity. I am sorry that I do not keep a tally on who is going to show up. Maybe I will organize it and not show up because I do not want my car to get dirty.

Davey Boy said...

Are we playing at 2 then?