Random thoughts and musings. Published by the Preying Manti themselves.

Tuesday, October 24, 2006


Dave and I are in for Hollowgiving/Thanks Giving 2... I'm assuming that there will be a surplus of pies again since that's all you guys can manage to bring. Although it was pretty good times smashing them in Chris' face; so I admit, some extra pies are needed. So, if you're bringing something other than a pie please let me know so I can figure out what to make or fill in any holes so we aren't missing mashed potatoes again. I'll take any requests too ;)

5 comments:

Jay said...

Ok, im gonna try this one more time...I logged in and everything but I still can't post anything but a response to other people's shit. How can I be added to your group or what ever? Dave this sucks, and Im angry

Stash the Polock said...

E- Can you please make biscuits and gravy for breakfast? A side of toast, hashbrowns, and sausage links would be sufficient as well. Thanks.

The Friendly Hebrew said...

I request that you make 10 dozen deviled eggs. That way I can eat them all in front of dave and watch him cry

Mats Mrozov said...

Yes!! breakfast food. Since as of right now it looks like only a couple of us will be there, Erin could totally cook up some sweet breakfast!! hahaha! BREAKFAST!!!! I can handle mashed potatoes!! Sign me up Erin!!

Chrissy Hotdogs said...

I suppose I should bring extra pies to be smashed in my face huh....either way, i love this talk of breakfast food EGGS AND BACON!!!!!!! And Matt....you need milk in your cereal...if you don't....you suck.