Random thoughts and musings. Published by the Preying Manti themselves.

Thursday, December 21, 2006

We need a party then...


If drinking is going to keep everyone alive and happy, then I say we have a party. I think it's due time that we commence with the long awaited Hollowgiving Party (maybe renamed to Hallowchanukivingmas... where we dress up in costume, eat turkey, light the menora, sing carols, and most importantly drink the beer...) . Who's in? and more importantly when (must be a weekend when Klokowski no workski)? The where...well that would be Pekin, because that is where I live... Let's get it figured out...soon.

Love,
Woody

2 comments:

Chrissy Hotdogs said...

I will be in for sure As long as its a weekend I don't have to work...

Anonymous said...

You got divorced? Already, hahaha! That didn't last long Schrammy. Pick a date and let us know. I'm down for a road trip to crap ass southern Illinoisssssss.