Random thoughts and musings. Published by the Preying Manti themselves.

Thursday, August 24, 2006

I got a lot of problems with you guys!


Ok so I got a lot of problems with you guys, and your gonna hear about it. Dave, what the hell. You change the draft day of the football league, and you don't tell anyone? You made the damn blog, and you can't post it? Fonz, I am into your fantasy hockey stuff, but you went ahead and scheduled the draft on my birthday. I won't be around for that. Then we have the K-Man..or as I should say, the WHO man? This guy only posts to the Drisc, and frankly I want to come to Iowa and kick your ass, but I know once i got there, you would be so happy to have someone there, i wouldn't want to break your spirits so i couldn't do it. So what I am saying is have a damn party, post it to everyone, and lets do it so Iowa Norm can come out and play. That is all.

3 comments:

Biff said...

The WHO man's place could fit only two people. Do you consider a two man event a party. If you take a shit in his place you will smell it for the rest of the night.

Norm said...

You want Iowa Norm to come out.

Chrissy Hotdogs said...

Anyoneis more than welcome at any time they want to come. that shit smelled like roe roe joe Biffkin

Blog Archive