Random thoughts and musings. Published by the Preying Manti themselves.

Sunday, April 15, 2007

What the Hell is Wrong with you People.

Okay if you visit at least post, Woody has made a suggestion and I am the only person who is confirmed here or there. Seriously if you have a suggestion make a post. if you wont make it. then POST!!!!! You are all obviously invited, and I am sure that if people go then Wody would like to know. I bought a Keg and i had no plans to because Mroz was the only response, yet everyone knew....what the hell, if read the site and have an opinion then POST!!!! Woody I already posted, I will go to Pekin and am down for partying, how about the rest of you chumps?!?!?!?!?!?!

9 comments:

Stash the Polock said...

Here's my post.....Quit your fucking bitching!!!

Mats Mrozov said...

I agree....unfortunately i think the blogger is dead to most. It was awesome for awhile, but everyone just became too cool. Maybe woody should send emails or make phone calls, much more effective. Last time I heard, phone calls don't cost that much these days.

The Friendly Hebrew said...

So Mr. The Hotdogs. Here is my post. I am up for a trip to Peakin, but i can't do it this month. Got too much shit to do. It would have to be in May sometime. There ya go.

Chrissy Hotdogs said...

I am with Matt mid May sounds good. And I will stop bitching...

Tim said...

May it is! Now it's either the 19th or the 26th...or the 5th of June and if that is the cae...then JUNE it is!

Things we need to start thinking about in advance:
Corn cob pipes
Mullets
Corn cob mugs
Pick up trucks
Tank tops
Corn cobs
Poor dental hygeine
Dale Earnhart #3 Memorial Stickers
Doberman Pinchers
Hank Williams casette tapes
Corn cob ash trays
Salgado
Grifting

Stash the Polock said...

26th is Memorial weekend and i think i have plans to do something, just can't remember what. I'll check and get back to you!

Tim said...

That's right, so do we... Good call B-lot

Davey Boy said...

May 19th it is.... Lets get those wheels in motion.

Mats Mrozov said...

May 19th for sure????