Random thoughts and musings. Published by the Preying Manti themselves.

Thursday, September 14, 2006

Who's ready for some Football?!?!?


Well gentleman, it is finally that time! You should all be very excited, except for Dave, because he is a boob and went and hurt himself. Due to all of us getting older and having horribly busy schedules, planning football games has become quite difficult. Now I'm going to toss out some dates for the opening of the season, please let me know what is possible. September 24th, this would have to be at either 12:15 or 3:15. I understand all of you old men have turned to the exciting world of golf, so I'm assuming that date is a no go. Which would leave OCTOBER 1st. This day is perfect, The Bears game is not until 7:15pm. We would play at 12:15. So all you homos that can't wake up have plenty of time to sleep. Don't be gay! Spread the word, this is 2 weeks away and quite a late start to the season...which sucks! Let me know.......and don't forget...Keep on Truckin' (Note: we can try and play softball one more time this Sunday 9/17)

4 comments:

Davey Boy said...

My comeback date has been revised and I believe I will be playing soccer on the 1st anyway. I'm sure i could at least play QB.

Biff said...

How come I have a feeling it will be Mroz, Dave, Jerry, Wyz, Driscoll and myself showing up for football. The only good thing that could come from this is the rotating QB.

The Friendly Hebrew said...

I will be there on whichever date yall pick

Mats Mrozov said...

October 1st it is! And yes Biff, I have a feeling you are correct, except now we have the Jew!!!