Random thoughts and musings. Published by the Preying Manti themselves.

Wednesday, July 26, 2006

What is the name of the lake that I will be dominating?

Well so far it looks like the Driscoll train will be leaving at 1:30. That is going to consist of Jess, Gina, Sally, Benny(dog), and myself. E~ It is a shame your dad sold the boat but I'll make due with the paddle boat. I will miss being Chrissys first matey. (I think we all remember what my name was). I would enjoy early fishing Saturday but if your pops doesnt want to its no big deal. What is the name of the lake? This blog thing isnt so bad. I'll catch up with you all later in the week. Until next time...stay classy Manti Men.

Granddaddy 'D'

1 comment:

~E said...

The name of the lake is Lake Holcombe... Is Norm also coming on the Driscoll train?