Random thoughts and musings. Published by the Preying Manti themselves.

Saturday, July 22, 2006

The Preying Manti Blog is open for business.....


Well,

As much as I wanted to resist the trend of becoming just another idiot with a blog, it has finally happened. I am just another idiot with a blog.


This does however give the rest of the Manti a unique opportunity to be a part of the website. Considering most people only visit the site for the guestbook and the occasional picture update, I figure this might be a way to get people more involved. Using this site you will be able to post your comments, articles, pictures, and whatever else you might want everyone to see.

If I haven't sent you an invite yet, then email me at droeing@yahoo.com and I will send you one. Now you have no right to complain about a lack of updates...

I am hoping a few of you that are a bit more technologically advanced can show the rest of us how it is done. (Steve I am looking in your general direction)

Davey Boy DrinkyPants

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

My Balls Hurt