Random thoughts and musings. Published by the Preying Manti themselves.

Thursday, January 25, 2007

Super Bowl Update

Hello again to those of you that actually still visit the site. I thought I would update you on the Super Bowl festivities...

I have secured on projector, and I am working on another.

The price will likely be $30 - all you can drink - food included.

Please take a look at the guest list below and let me know if anything needs to be changed. I was not sure would would be doing the open bar option, so I took a guess. (Yellow means they have not responded yet)


2 comments:

Stash the Polock said...

Sweet!!! We can invite our mom's. I will invite the "Ninja" and she will take all of our keys so we don't drink and drive!

Mats Mrozov said...

Holy Shit!!! That is alot of people, looks like only 5 more people can come!! Damn! Thankfully we know the people running this thing!