Random thoughts and musings. Published by the Preying Manti themselves.

Saturday, March 22, 2008

Reece Timothy Silvers


We have a brand new baby boy! Born March 22nd, 2008 at 3:27 am, at Pekin Hospital in Pekin Illinois. He and his mother now share the same birthday! Easy for me, as I only have to remember 1 date. Everyone is doing well. Healthy baby (6lbs 5 oz, 19.5 in), healthy mom, dad a little bit of a nervous stomach, but all in all in good health.


Will post more as we get settled.

Love,
Amy, Tim, and Reece

4 comments:

Norm said...

Congrats on the new Manti addition!

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Computador, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://computador-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.

Stash the Polock said...

Congrats Woody and Amy. He's a cutie

Stash the Polock said...

Congrats Woody and Amy. He's a cutie